Loose clothes, finally!!

Options
2 stone down! 16 stone 1lb to 14stone, and I'm just starting to see results now!

Well, I have my favourite comfy pair of jeans which just ain't wearable now. I've seen them getting looser for a while now but they're just starting to look ridiculous on me now with the pulling up every 5minutes and the thigh part just sags down! Unbeliveable since I've only lost 2inches per leg. Didn't seem that much to me but I guess it was!

Well, I was running down on clothes so went into the wardobe and put on a dress shirt I can wear with leggings this morning, I've probably had it for about 3 years now, and I squeezed into that sod to buy it!! I was kidding myself. Even had to get my friend to help me get it off! Bought it anyway though, ha! But hey, what do you know, slipped it on this morning, zipped it up myself it's LOOSE. Buzzing!! Mainly loose around the boobs - gutting right? But alot of room from my 'spare tyre' and tummy!

So heres to spending the next few weeks/months in leggins and baggy shirts while I'm between sizes. Won't catch me complaining though! It's a huge step in the right direction and one I've been waiting for for the past 2 and a half months.

May many more of my clothes become unusable!! Can't belive I've got my first pair of fat jeans - keeping them FOREVER!!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    it's a great feeling isn't it? Well done
  • gel91
    gel91 Posts: 309
    Options
    Oh yep it is!!

Well chuffed! Never thought I'd be so happy to get rid of clothes.

Thank you
  • mallorydisalvo
    mallorydisalvo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Aww that's great! Congratulations!
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than loose clothes to make all the hard work feel worth it! Congrats and here's to looking forward to that shopping trip for new skinny clothes!
  • jiggipop
    jiggipop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Haha! I loved this post! Your so much like me, I'd totally keep those babies forever too! Lucky thing is that while you are inbetween sizes leggings can be worn so many different ways so you will kill any look along the way! RESULT! Keep going, its great to read things like this!

Last time I lost a bit of weight it took ages to go down a dress size so big thumbs up to you!!! =D Sing when ya winning girlie!!! ;*)
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! That's fantastic. Congrats. Love your post.
  • gel91
    gel91 Posts: 309
    Options
    Thank you!

It's a great feeling!!

And damn right, yay for leggings!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!