Hi

Options
Hi everyone! I just joined myfitnesspal this morning. I'm finding it very difficult to find the motivation to exercise and eat healthy. I've dieted before, and gained the weight right back. I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been, and very depressed about it. I've got 60 pounds to lose! I hope that by tracking what I'm eating, and having a supportive community to lean on, I can lose the weight! I'm already being more mindful of what I'm putting in my mouth! I ate what I liked this morning, but then realized after I input it into my diary, that I have to really cut back the rest of the day..and I have. Here's to becoming healthier! :)

Replies

• LisaRussell27
    Options
    Welcome. I hope we can all help you. :smile:
  • bsgillkc
    bsgillkc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I second LisaRussell27's sentiments!
  • Connie_TN
    Options
    Welcome To the site. Lots of motivation, tips and support here. I find the tools here keep me honest with myself. We can do this together. Add me if you like.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Well, the secret is not really dieting but in general making healthy choices. It's a habit and slow but steady you will fall into it. This doesn't mean never splurge, just makes sure the healthy far outweighs the junk lol
    This is a great community. I've only been here a day and love it already :)
    Keep up the good work and use all the great tools here :)
    Kimmy
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You've taken the first step! This is a great place for support & motivation. I've met some amazing people! Welcome & feel free to add me - I'll be there to cheer you on! :)