New User of My Fitness Pal

Options
Hi I have been using MY Fitness Pal for about 26 days and have lost 8lbs. I am convinced this is the only way I have been able to keep on track. I have been over weight all my life and now I feel this is my time, Thank you My Fitness Pal. :happy:

Replies

• deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    wel done! i love it here too!!!
  • traceycrapper
    traceycrapper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    thats good, i am quite hopeful myself as there is so much info and support :smile:
  • 40Rennie
    Options
    You're so right, I've tried other sites food log tracking and I couldn't stay with it. This is much easier. Good luck with reaching your goal.
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    First 9 lbs of many to lose. but I look at it this way it has been 30 days and they are 9lbs less I had 30 days ago, I it great to know other people are there if you need a boost or a little pep talk every now and then.
  • Nansi21
    Options
    hi welcome iam also new hope you like this site
  • marinabella
    marinabella Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have been using Fitness Pal since February but went off it for a few months due to personal reasons -now I have been doing it properly since September but never been on the community site..don't know why as I think it's brilliant, So far I have lost 18 pounds and although I still have a long journey in front of me, for the 1st time in my life I feel in control and this is by far the best way to track what you have been eating. Thankyou to whoever invented this website - it's just so brilliant.

:flowerforyou:
  • ElaineDaniel45
    Options
    I am new too! welcome