Turbofire

Options
I have heard so many good things about Turbo Fire and thinking about getting it but I am just curious if you have to do Turbo Jam first so you know the moves or is Turbo Fire different moves?

How are your results with Turbo Fire?

Replies

• Meg2012
    Meg2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    it depends on your level of physical fitness going in.

If you're just starting out, don't go directly to Turbo Fire. Do something like Turbo Jam, or Slim in Six, if you're sticking with the beach body plan, or really any cardio activity to get your body used to moving again.

Turbo Fire is kind of like an aerobics "advanced" class. So if you're already fairly fit and are ready to step up the intensity, go ahead and do Turbo Fire.

This is also recommended in the TF manual. (I'm not just pulling it out of my butt!)
  • beverlyl64
    Options
    No you don't, and she has instruction segments on most of the workouts to teach you the moves. I've had great results with TF as have a lot of other people. It is by far my favorite program. Let me know if you have any other questions. Would be happy to help anyway I can.

Beverly
  • brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    No, you can just get turbo fire. In the cario dvd's there is a new to class option to watch (or do) to learn the moves. On the HIIT dvds she teachs you the drill before you actually do it!
    Ive had great results in 2 months and I love it