Lurking for a few days...

Options
So I thought I'd introduce myself!
My name is Sierra, I am 21 years old, and have finally decided to tackle my weight issue. I have always been overweight, and have went between 180-220 since the begining of high school.... Now that I am in college full time and working a desk job, I am finding it had to get below 220, so I came here to loose weight.... Thouught I am only one week in, I am hopin that this will be the long term assistance I need.

Feel free to add me as a friend, or let me know if you want to chat! I hope to meet some great people, and get in shape doing it! :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Welcomee!!

and YOU CAN DO IT! :D
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me too!!
  • onewhodiets
    onewhodiets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good for you to start this while you're young, so you can try more successfully try to avoid obesity related ills. I predict great success! I found this site to be a wonderful tool - very motivating, especially re convincing me to exercise, at night, when i'm tired and feeling lazy; I see those calorie totals from eating and feel compelled to knock them down.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! This site and the support here is awesome! Feel free to add me! Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey Sierra! Welcome.

I'm a big lurker myself, so we've already got that in common ;)
    My fav is the introduce yourself forum, I've been stalkin that *kitten* daily! I pick up newbies and add them to my super team of fat fightin' warriors! Strength and safety in numbers you know.

Well while I've distracted you with this message I've sneak attacked you with a friend request. Very stealthily I might add.

Talk to you in the future
  • qtonduty30
    qtonduty30 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! U can feel free to add me :)
  • traceycrapper
    traceycrapper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi am in the same place although a bit older lol good luck :smile:
  • kknelson27
    Options
    Good Luck...I have found this website to be a very valuable tool. I also have the iphone and added the app as well. I have struggled for the past 8 years, if I can do this you can too!!!