NEW USER

Options
Hello all,

I have just recently signed up to use myfitnesspal.com and am loving it so far. The database of food is unbelievable. My daughter and I are both using it. We both are using the Wii Biggest loser workout and walking at a minimum of 20 minutes per day and keeping our calories at 1200 per day. Just getting started so I know we have a long road ahead of us as we both need to lose about 50 + pounds. We are going on a cruise on December 30 and am hoping to be into a nice evening gown prior to that time.

Hope to talk to you soon and good luck to us all.

Tonya :smile:

Replies

• Connie_TN
    Options
    Welcome you two! You can do this! I love the tools here. It keeps me real honest. If you pull up the reports..you can see on a chart your monthly activities. Very interesting to see what your pattern is if there is one. Good luck!!! Lots of support and encouragement here. Add if you like.
  • traceycrapper
    traceycrapper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    good luck its great to have a goal as i have also . :smile:
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck to both of you! If you log in daily you'll definitely see results!!
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    ahh, youll be addicted to it, i am!!! good luck, and feel free to add me as a freiend. xx
  • danilight
    Options
    Welcome! Myfitnesspal is an amazing tool to use. One of my favorite things about it is using it on my iphone. I like to use the barcode reader to track my intake of food. I look forward to tracking because I think it's fun :). Good luck on your journey! Wish you the best!
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome, MFP is great and it makes it so easy to plan and eat healthy meals or to stay within your calorie goals. Feel free to add me as a friend & good luck on your life style change to live & be healthier!!

Have fun on your December cruise!!

:happy:
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you both! I'm also a mother of 4 and at my 'age' (I'm 50) thought I'd never loose those kgs!! :grumble: But I have by good old fashion calorie counting an exercising.:drinker: :drinker:
    Feel free to add me if you want - happy to nag at you both to keep you on track :laugh:
    All the best
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: