Warrior Diet

Options
I have read a few of the threads on this after I did a search, but I am wondering if anyone has been eating this way for quite awhile? I am not looking to start a thread full of arguments, just looking for someone who can shred some light on how they eat and how they feel, and how their body has adjusted to this diet. Obviously I would like to know if any weight has been lost this way.

I have read a bit about the diet, and from what I have read, it seems to make sense. I really cannot get into eating 5 or 6 small meals a day. I don't like constantly having to stop and eat. I also work at a fast paced job and there would be no time to be able to do this.

Replies

• Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    anyone? :)
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Tumbleweed-image.jpg

As you can probably guess, not many people have tried it :) After all, the base premise you say about eating 5-6 small meals a has already been debunked many, many times.
  • cathy6566
    cathy6566 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do "try" to eat 5 to 6 meals a day... I don't alway make it though. I was on a diet something like this once. I ate a breaskfast which was a protein, carb, fruit. same with lunch and supper. now for my three snack was a "Good" Carb and a Protein. Plus I would work out big time. I did great, then I had a health issue (problem with my foot) so everything was put on hold for quite awhile. Then some of the pounds came back on.... Then it was trying to get back into the grove once I got better. I do believe if you can eat smaller meals more often, you don't feel as "straved" come lunch or supper time, I also do believe in breakfast.

I understand you work in a fast pace place. I did too in a bakery, but when I could get 5 minutes or so I would munch on my "homemade" trail mix. hope this helped