10 days 10lbs lost **Under Wear Pics** SORRY!

Options
Hi everyone, I cant believe I am actually going to post this I am not the kind of person who likes her photo taken let alone in underwear, but i grew out of my old bathing suit years ago!!!!

I have been tracking my progress through photos, which i meant to keep private, but after my achievements in just 10 days I thought I would share with you what eating right and excersising can truely do as long as you are honest with yourself!

I hope that this will give inspiration to the larger women and men here! If I can do it so can YOU!!!!!

The one on the left was 10 days ago and the one on the right was taken today wearing the exact undergarments!

frontviewday1endofweek1.jpg

Replies

• Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference :) Well done.
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    what a difference 10lbs makes.. good job
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Good job! It's amazing what a difference 10 lbs. makes.
  • jayjohnson1320
    jayjohnson1320 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't be sorry!!! Be proud of the losses due to your dedication. keep up the good/hard work!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference already - congrats on the 10 lbs lost. Keep it up!!!:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    10 days!! WOW!! Definitely a big difference -- great work!
  • hollyprovince
    hollyprovince Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    wow you can really see it in your tummy & thighs! great job!
  • leese559
    leese559 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! please share your workout program and food diary if possible i would love to copy!!!! :bigsmile:
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    Incredible :D
  • sarahdunagan
    Options
    Oh my goodness! GREAT job!
  • thebeadinggoddess
    Options
    Thanks everyone the photos are still embarressing but i am proud of my results so far! well before I really didnt do anything I just sat on the computer and I used to do alot of crafting. (beaded flower arrangements) but I developed carpel tunnel and couldnt bead so I got bored. knowing I already have health issues I decided why not lose weight. Not just for me but for my son. I am only 5 ft tall and at the start I was 200lbs now I am 189.5.

My calorie intake is for 1200 calories a day. which by the way is really hard to keep. I try to stay under by 200 calories and if I excersise I only eat back around half of that I always try to walk every single day even if it is for 15 minutes. I have also been doing sit ups and some cardio when I am not to sore from the walks (I walk fast) and i have been lifting weights. My hubbies dumbell set has really come in handy I started out with 5lbs and now up to 10lbs I try to do 2 sets and 10 reps a piece I do more than bicep curls but not sure what the others would be called.

There really isnt more! before i started this I only ate 1 time a day and it was at dinner. I didnt realize just how many calories I had eaten in one sitting. Now I eat breakfast lunch and dinner and I try to make them healthy and if I work hard and I have enough calories I will get a small treat for myself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!