not so new....but need some support from....

Options
anyone who is on here FOR FITNESS AND HEALTH REASONS. anyone who is NOT on here to blog about money, shopping, new boobs, etc. anyone who will RESPOND AND INTERACT...and i dont mean respond/interact ONLY with people who are talking about money/shopping/new boobs!

i came here for support, motivation, and people who have the same goals as me! But im not finding many people who are here for the same reasons!

Anyone else need a support buddy? I have 3-4 of the top of my head that i can think of that have actually been supportive to me, out of the 40ish + on my "friends list".

I try to reply to every ones posts (at least one post per person a day at the least)! Im a stay at home mom so im on here a lot when kids are napping, having down time, playing by themselves, etc. I'd love to find people who are SERIOUS about health/fitness that need support and are willing to give it as well!

PS. im 21, with 2 kids. i have about 100 pounds to lose over all and no support system in real life. all of my friends/family are over weight, obese and morbidly obese but no one seems to want to do anything about it- so i'll be here a while!

Replies

• Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am here for the support too. I love this website for that reason. Everyone on my list is very supportive. If you have that much to lose you should look into the 17 day diet.. I am a firm believer in it. Not only have i lost alot of weight already I feel great. I have so much energy and I am never hungry on the diet!
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some support now i am getting to the end of my first weight loss target, i know weight loss is going to slow down so need to start doing different things.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Rich
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Could always use more support. I'm also here for health reasons and to get fit.
  • beverlyfox
    Options
    I am here because I am overweight and it is affecting my health. My blood pressure is up, my cholesterol is way too high. I could use some support as well. i have never tried to lose weight before and had no idea it was going to be this damn hard.
  • PeytonLT
    Options
    Today is my first day, and I also have over 100lbs to lose. Add me if you would like, as I don't have any friends here yet :)
  • Alice230
    Options
    I try to support all of my friends. I respond to just about every post I see. I'd be happy to support you in any way I can. I am here to lose weight and I don't care about all that other stuff.
  • brookjodie
    brookjodie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose too. I would love to give/receive support.
  • Platoonmom2004
    Options
    I am hear for health reasons too! I have 100 to loose and can use all the support there is. I love this site only been here for about 2 weeks but it is amazing already. It has pushed me to get off my butt and do something. Please add me if you would like. Anyone else looking for support can too.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    There are some wonderful support available on this site...you just have to friend the right people.....Eventhough I am working, I do try to catch up with all my friends throughout the day and keep myself and everyone motivated...but there are days when life catches up with you and its hard, but I try. Feel free to add me as a friend. I started on this journey 7 months ago, needing to lose about 80 pounds (most likely close to 100 pounds)...but when I started didn't realize I can lose anything at all....but throughout the past couple of months with awesome support and encouragement, I am down 53 pounds and still moving down....
  • RmIIImc70
    RmIIImc70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am here to lose another 10 or 15 pounds. Lost 20 at an at work program which just ended. I have found some nice folks here that I can relate to which helps a lot. I am sure this hard with two little ones at home. I have two as well but they are in school and preschool. My weight loss has been sloooooow due to some other health issues. It took me a while but I am ok with the slow pace now. I am sticking with it after a year and am still going in the right direction.

Hang in there.
  • I am here for the support too. I love this website for that reason. Everyone on my list is very supportive. If you have that much to lose you should look into the 17 day diet.. I am a firm believer in it. Not only have i lost alot of weight already I feel great. I have so much energy and I am never hungry on the diet!
    I have been considering it. Where do I find the book at?
  • Brownskinbeauti
    Options
    Hello everyone
    We all need support to move past the days we dont feel like dieting or working out. Here on this site we support each other 100%. I support my friends every day! Feel free to add me :-)
  • kysassyblonde1
    Options
    you can get the 17day diet book on Amazon, that where I bought it but I even saw it at Walmart recently!!!! I still have lots of weight to loose and wont be getting new boobs.....lol
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I can always use new friends who are supportive too... add me if you wanna
  • bbrfuchs
    Options
    I'd love to have some friends that would like to support me! I am so unhappy with my body right now and I am really determined this time to do something with myself. I have a baby who is 8 months and I would love to be able to run after him when it gets to that point. Add me if you would like....
  • Thanks everyone! Requests sent (and accepted!)
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I got your back man!

I work seasonally, and I just finished my summer/fall work and have lots of downtime before winter work comes so I'm on this thing all the friggin time! Sending a friend request your way right now