Reccomendations for HRM

Options
I'm looking for one that also records calories burned. Does something like that actually exist. I do have a pretty basic Polar and use it, it has the wireless stuff in it, so my heart rate shows up on the treadmill and bike. But I'm looking for just a little bit more. What do would you reccomend?

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I like my Polar FT4 - it has the chest strap and it records an estimate of how many calories you've burned. I bought it b/c it seemed to be a pretty popular choice among my friends who were trying to lose weight, and so far it hasn't let me down.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Your on the right track with Polar.. You just need a higher end one like the FT4 or FT7.. both track calories burned.
  • GkMusic
    GkMusic Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I also have a Polar FT4 and would highly recommend it. I love mine!
  • EJanine
    EJanine Posts: 23
    Options
    I am very happy with my Polar FT4. I checked reviews before buying it and this one was one of the best options.
  • broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I got my FT4 last week and LOVE it! The chest strap that comes with it is great and you can't really tell you have it on. Counts calories great and keeps great track of your heart rate. It even keeps track of your previous exercises and the information on them. I got mine for around $75.