87 lb weight loss w/ pic

Options

Replies

• localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! You look sooo much younger too! Congratulations!
  • misslaverne24
    misslaverne24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you look younger.congrats.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! Congrats. I hope you're proud!!!
  • Visser1971
    Options
    Hi, you need to put img before and after the picture.

[ img ] http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL1090/13411407/23915271/398963618.jpg [ /img ]

Take out the spaces before and after the [ ] in both places here so you have no spaces and there you go.

And CONGRATS! Great progress!!!

Cheers, Christy
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing!
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congraulations. I am so excited for you.
  • raelynne214
    raelynne214 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    amazing motivation... if I had any doubts, I don't now. Thank you for sharing your progress..
  • lizzadavies
    Options
    A huge well done, I think you will feel absolutely amazing on your wedding day. Unfortuanetely cannot see the picture but wishing you continued success and a fabulous day.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress and very pretty girl!
  • Gracemmw
    Options
    You look beautiful! You were beautiful before you lost the weight too! Congratulations.
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP family, I thought I'd show my success to those who don't think you cant do it. I think we all can do it, as long as we set our minds to it. I used to weigh 320 and today I weigh 230 ...... My fiance loves me for me whether I weigh 800 lbs or 80 lbs as long as Im healthy, but this is something I'm doing for myself.

Congratulations on both your weight loss, and your engagement. I wish you many years of happiness.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    hey sis your story is so amazing and inspiring...u look great ... couldnt see the pictures but the profile pic is killer...:drinker:
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    398963618.jpg[img][/img]
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    thanks everyone for the support and motivation :)....
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing change! You look gorgeous! :flowerforyou:
  • FATISLANDLADY
    Options
    I see that to see the pictures you highlight the link in your post, then at the top of your computer screen the address will have come up in WEB SEARCH window top left, then click
    and WOW -
    what a difference - you were nice looking big girl before, but being less you are even better- really great. Congratulatioins, what an inspiration. You look so much happier in yourself. keep up the good work
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats on all your accomplishments!! :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! :)
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look great! How long did it take you to lose your weight?
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congrats on the 87 lbs down - you look like a totally differen person. Also, congrats on the engagement - I hope you wedding is everything you hope it will be. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!