Scale-aholic challenge

Options
Hi Everyone, My name is Cathy & I am a scale-aholic. I weigh myself daily, every morning just before my shower. Just do? So my goal/commitment this week is NOT to weigh until Saturday. I'm going to do all the right things & focus on living instead of the scale. I realized today that somedays it starts may day off discouraged. I don't want that. Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Fornii89
    Options
    I am just the same, so i`ll join you :)
  • funauntsherry
    funauntsherry Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've become a tiny bit addicted to that little monster too. I don't weigh daily but I do it far too much more than I should. I'm with ya!
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Am in on this challege. I am so addicted to the scale, it's crazy!!
  • Mitch7749
    Mitch7749 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've weighed myself 5 times in the last hour!!! I'm with you. I wont weigh myself til Saturday!
  • 20dee
    20dee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ok I'm in. I'm going to TRY to hold off until Saturday
  • chemcarol
    Options
    Good idea. I've been weighing daily also. It's Sunday and I'm not weighing until next Saturday. As I heard some teenagers say the other day "Let's make like a baby and head out".
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. My addiction is severe. I'm going to have to wait until my husband comes homes next week so he can hide it. I'll get on it otherwise. It's a bit of a compulsion Not a healthy one.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. My addiction is severe. I'm going to have to wait until my husband comes homes next week so he can hide it. I'll get on it otherwise. It's a bit of a compulsion Not a healthy one.

Just a thought - put it in the trunk of your car? Whatever works is the most important thing we do in everything we do
  • FitRodr
    Options
    So, this is my 2nd day and I'll have to tell ya it was difficult. Sunday was easy, no routine so all went well. But I got up this morning and when I started to take my shower, I looked for it... I felt like I was missing something in my routine. Made it thru but oh my, what a silly thing to obsess about. Let it go... that's what I am telling myself. Hope you day was easier fellow scale-aholics.
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I weigh myself so many times a day its crazy and would love to forget about the scale for a little while!
  • FitRodr
    Options
    Alrighty, I held out until Friday... good start. I already weighed yesterday & today so my goal is again on Saturday. I was pleased with the results and didn't start my days with negative thoughts. I can do this! How did the rest of you do?