You DID...... Please Read....

Options
You did..............

There have been situations in your life that you thought you would never get through. And yet, you did.

There have been challenges you faced that you thought you would never overcome. And yet, you did.

There have been losses you’ve suffered that you thought you would never be able to get beyond. And yet, you did.

For you are here today, stronger, wiser, more experienced and more knowledgeable as a result of it all. Though the road has had its rough spots, you’ve successfully made your way along it.

There will certainly be more rough spots ahead, and there may even be some particularly difficult ones right now. So it pays, every now and then, to look back and remember that even though you thought you wouldn’t get through, you did.

And perhaps, if you think about it, you’ll see that there’s really never any reason to doubt yourself. For when life challenged you to make your way through, you did.

And now, even more importantly, YOU WILL!!!!!!

I Love All You Awesome Sauce Peeps.. So Very Proud of you all *muah*

~Rachel

Replies

• alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Good job and thanks for this post!
  • irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I so needed to see this. There are very FEW good things going on in my life right now and I need this reminder. The one person I gave the last 11 years to is gone, and it's so hard getting through it w/o him but I know I have to be my own backbone and make it through this time. Thank you <3
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great post thank you
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!! Mwah!! you are just awesome x
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    This is beautiful ♥
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    This is beautiful ♥
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Love that!!! Thank you for a great read. You look Mar-ve-lous! :-)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Thanks, and good job.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I love this and thank you so very much for posting!!!! I have been through some terrible things in my life and never thought I would get over it and yes......I DID!!!!

I can lose this weight!!! Thanks for the encouragement!!!

Bev
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Bravo! :drinker: You are an inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Awesome change! Your hard work shows. Look at those muscles! You don't even look like the same person.
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting!!!!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for this... I sorely needed it today! I worked my *kitten* off this past month...carefully logging, measuring my foods...etc..even the one bad meal I had....working out like mad... both cardio, ( Zumba, bellydance, kickboxing, TurboFire...even a mini ellipical @ my desk!!!! ) and 3 days of serious weight training a week...and according to my bodybugg stats, and MFP..... I should have lost about 10 pounds..and I lost.... nothing. Nada. Zilch.

And I was SO SURE that damned scale would move. I hit a 6 month plateau last year this time... and I have only lost a few pounds now the last 3 months total...so it's starting to feel the same.. I've actually been crying ALL day. Everyone has been asking me if I lost more this past month too...and I was actually looking FORWARD to getting on the scale...and then this.. But as my best friend reminded me....since I started 2.5 years ago, I have lost almost 85 pounds..and she said I am looking thinner then I ever have to her... I was wearing 26/28's.. then...and am wearing a 14/16 shirt today... it's just so frustrating when there is another 100 pounds to go....

your post reminded me to not GO BACK... but to KEEP pushing forward... Thank you my dear.. blessings and peace to you!!!!!!!
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I definately need to try to remember this, especially when I feel as though everything is trying to get me down and make me fail. Thanks for all of your uplifting messages! You rock!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    awesome message. great inspiration!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    great post!!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that!