Lost 25 pounds but no inches?

Options
I've dropped 25 pounds but i havent lost any inches what wrong?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    The more you have to lose the longet it takes to see the results. Don't get discouraged. :flowerforyou:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Where are you measuring? I lost 12lbs during turbo fire and only lost like an inch from each measured spot (bust, waist, hips, thigh).
  • bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    have you been drinking enough water? Sometimes the weight loss is just water loss (or sometimes you can just be bloated :-) )

Are you only looking at the inches around your waist? Sometimes people lose weight in different places as well. Add me if you have any questions! :-)
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've dropped 25 pounds but i havent lost any inches what wrong?

Hmmm, are you measuring properly? 25lbs is a lot and to not see 1 inch loss, that is very odd and never heard that before. Even if someone had liposuction, etc. They would have excess skin which won't affect much on inches lost. But in your case, you should definitely recheck your measurements. Waist, arms, chest, etc.
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    That's funny cause I'm the opposite. Weighing myself tomoz. I bet nothings gone, AGAIN!!!
  • manrajb
    Options
    Im 6 feet tall used to weigh 280 and now im 255ish. Is it because i just have a lot of weight to lose and need to burn of some more pounds before i see results, and yes i drink pleanty of water 13 to 17 cups a day.