I think I'm starting to love MFP

Options
Not exactly sure where this fits, but I have found out recently that I can still eat out at times and lose weight. I'm starting to choose healthy(ER) choices at restaurants, be it fast food or sit down, and working in some exercise to help counteract it. I've also learned how to portion myself. Even though I haven't been on here a week yet, I've found that I do not feel hungry consuming less food as I did on the first day. Maybe my brain had been programmed for certain times to eat, and now it's beginning to be reprogrammed?? Or am I somehow choosing better foods? Alsooooo, half of my day is no longer thinking about food. (What should I eat? Im hungry. When will this meeting be over so I can get lunch. etc.)

Replies

• SBug
    SBug Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    MFP takes all of the thinking out of the equation. I simply click and see what I need to do for the day. I dont have to give up foods I enjoy, I just may have to exercise more or sacrifice other things for it. I love it. You are just getting started, but I'll be the first to admit, 10 months in I never could have lost 26 pounds on my own will power. Stick to it. (:
  • armacd
    armacd Posts: 95
    Options
    Good for you! I found that once I started eating healthier my body started craving the food it needed like fruits and veggies, and MFP has really helped me see the difference from days I do make unhealthy choices and those where I listen to what my body is telling me :)