newbie newbie new!

Options
hi all my name is kerri and im a newbie to this site was told about it from my new coach whom is helping me save my life and learn to be able to live it to its fullest,im spunky ,fun,outgoing,jokster,and used to be called the life of any party over the last few yaers now so much iv allowed myself to become so overwhelmed with my weight that i have a hard time going out in public and or hanging out with my friends but that what the 1st day is all about right i have lost over 25 pound thus far and plan to lose many more i hope to meet some really cool people whom can relate with the challanges i have gone through and will continue to go through till i win my life back and win my health happiness & pride.so heres to me on makeing a change and here to all of u for doing the same hope to hear from new buddies trade stories recipes or jokes .till then kerri

178669.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• kerri05
    kerri05 Posts: 8
    Options
    hi all my name is kerri and im a newbie to this site was told about it from my new coach whom is helping me save my life and learn to be able to live it to its fullest,im spunky ,fun,outgoing,jokster,and used to be called the life of any party over the last few yaers now so much iv allowed myself to become so overwhelmed with my weight that i have a hard time going out in public and or hanging out with my friends but that what the 1st day is all about right i have lost over 25 pound thus far and plan to lose many more i hope to meet some really cool people whom can relate with the challanges i have gone through and will continue to go through till i win my life back and win my health happiness & pride.so heres to me on makeing a change and here to all of u for doing the same hope to hear from new buddies trade stories recipes or jokes .till then kerri

178669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Candace1
    Candace1 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to this site too and I absolutely love it! I just had a baby in September and it's been such a struggle to get the weight off, but keep up the good work!!:happy:
    175926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    welcome, Kerri :)
  • mjheinrich
    mjheinrich Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the welcome and congratulations on the 25 lbs lost so far. Keep up the good work...you'll love this site!
  • talkiegirl_02
    Options
    Hi everyone! I found this website thanks to a friend and co-worker. I have been overweight all of my life, and have been working on the whole weightloss thing for the last year or so. I have lost over 50 pounds so far....but I have got many, many more left to go. I am hoping that this site will give me the support to keep up the work on my journey.

178256.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • nickelplatedangel
    Options
    Welcome new friend! Yep this is probably the coolest most awesomest website there is for counting calories. Just set it as a link or set it as your homepage so it's easy to get to, so you can just clickon the link several times a day and enter in what you ate!
    Nice to meet you! Congrats on the 25 lbs, that's a huge success! I don't know which of the girls you are in your profile pic, but you both looks like you are a great weight already, but it's what matters to YOU that counts so I support yoU!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on the 25 lbs lost. You will love this site. I have been here sinceMarch 1st and have found everyone supportive, motivational and very helpful. Good luck to you in your continued journey
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kerri05
    kerri05 Posts: 8
    Options
    thank for your support as far as whom i am lol im the mother on the right thats my daughter with the darker hair .ty for saying i look like im think lmao kiss hugg kisss u made my day .but i have a wayz to go so thanks agian for bringing a smile to my face and hope to add ya as a pal and chat it up sometime ........ kerri
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Welcome and have fun with it :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    WELCOME

from one Kerri to another :flowerforyou: