Sweets...gotta have 'em!

Options
Who else is addicted to sweets? I could eat cake for breakfast, cookies and brownies for lunch, and ice cream for dinner. I make sure to fit some kind of sweets in on a daily basis. I wish I was one of those people who could just take it or leave it, but nope.

Share some of your favorite sweet snacks/treats...always looking for some new ideas! They can be good or bad ones!

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    toffee-honeycomb-sundae.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I looooove Reese's peanut butter cups, pumpkins, eggs, and trees! The holidays are so hard, lol
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    YES! Same! I'm addicted to cereal, too! I like Skinny Cow, Weight Watchers, Sweet Freedom, etc. for ice cream treats. Occasionally I'll get frozen yogurt with friends, or a chocolate bar. If so, I try for dark chocolate. If I want cookies, I stay away from baking because I will overindulge! Same with buying Oreos and stuff...so instead, I look for indiv. packed or 100 calorie packs. I also like this website: www.skinnytaste.com :)
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    im with u on this one i have to save cals so i can eat sweet stuff
  • BProudOfU
    BProudOfU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I needs sweets too. I try to stick with the Skinny Cow, Weight Watchers, etc. But sometimes I just NEED a full fat, all the way, hot fudge sundae!
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Best thing on earth I swear - the new granola thins w/ dark chocolate and ice cream. Seriously. Don't try it--you will be constantly craving it. Yumm...
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Best thing on earth I swear - the new granola thins w/ dark chocolate and ice cream. Seriously. Don't try it--you will be constantly craving it. Yumm...
    My new favorite treat. Or snackwells petite fudge shortbread 100 calorie pack with marshmallows and cool whip. YUMMY!!!
  • romping
    romping Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I smash dark chocolate into a bunch of small pieces and then freeze it. Dark chocolate in moderation is very good for you.
  • faithfulrose
    faithfulrose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too! My hubby makes fun of me for not having enough calories left to eat a bigger portion at dinner, but enough calories an hour later for a cookie! If I don't have my sweets, I won't stay on a diet. Sad, but true!
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I dream of sweets all day. On the holidays, I don't even go for turkey, it is the cake and pies and ice cream. I try to make the most of my chocolate protein shakes by adding sugar free hersheys syrup and pb2 blended with lots of ice to taste like ice cream.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I always save room for treats...sometimes I do additional exercise just so I can eat more sweets!! I like the Dixie Diner Low Carb brownies and pecan caramel rolls. And I have a recipe for sugar free peanut butter cookies that are made with almond flour! I make up batches and stick them in the freezer than I always have a treat for my lunch at work!
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I should start a chocolate chip cookie lovers anonymous... seriously. I eat them EVERY day.
  • vsharkey
    vsharkey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a HUGE sweet tooth. I try to have a little something every day, whether it's a couple squares of dark chocolate, a chocolate protein bar, or a Skinny Cow treat. It keeps me from going crazy and gorging on sweets.
    And once a week my boyfriend and I go out for gelato. There's a place by us that makes the best I've ever had, and it's only 160 calories for half a cup.