how much would you suggest weight at

Options
i know what i want to weigh and wha ti feel comfortable at. i am even distrubuted fat wise. i have hips and a smaller waist. i am 5 foot 8.5 inches. what would you say is healthy?? i know there are many different sizes and shapes to humand and i am well aware of my bmi but what would you jsut throw out there?

Replies

• ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
  • tamarab3
    Options
    Between 150 & 160.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and very small framed and I range about 120-125.with very long thin muscles. sounds thin I know, but the point is that you have to figure out your frame size (google it, there are alot of methods)

And then from there, figure out where you are happy and can maintain.....knowing that as you age you will have to work harder to keep muscle from disappearing!

Everyone will have different goals, do some research and begin to determine your own!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    65kg to 75kg. Depends on your frame. My daughter same height as you weighs 65kg her girlfriend same height weighs 75kg. And yet they can borrow each others clothes.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Helpful chart: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/bmi_tbl.htm

And BTW OP, interesting profile pic. Did you know that your pic is a German opossum named Heidi?
  • lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    Options
    Helpful chart: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/bmi_tbl.htm

And BTW OP, interesting profile pic. Did you know that your pic is a German opossum named Heidi?

yes i do know. shes corss eyed. im highly german and a bit odd si thought we went together
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I heard that Heidi just passed away. Sad
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    I heard that Heidi just passed away. Sad
    She did! Tragic. Germany will never find another cross-eyed opossum, unless they breed one.
  • mmelledge
    mmelledge Posts: 150
    Options
    At 5'6" I will be about a size 8 at 150. It totally depends on your body type/structure. If I got down to 125 I'd be emaciated (and tinier than I was at 17, which is crazy.)
  • lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    Options
    At 5'6" I will be about a size 8 at 150. It totally depends on your body type/structure. If I got down to 125 I'd be emaciated (and tinier than I was at 17, which is crazy.)

well im 125 now and dont look emaciated.