LUNA BARS! "nutrition bar for Women."

Options
2»

Replies

• B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    LOVE the chocolate cherry almond protein luna bars. they are my favorite, but I havent tried a kind that I didn't like
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    They are the one bar that hurts my jaw to chew. It's weird!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Just had the cookie dough. It was pretty good like eating a candy bar.
  • chicklet846
    Options
    I prefer Lara bars myself! To me they are like candy. And also the Clif kids bars.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    How are they "for women"? Do they have some kind of special nutrients only females can metabolise? Or are they simply just packaged in colours that a marketing team determined would be attractive to women? I've never actually seen these before, it's an honest question.
  • ohhbee2012
    Options
    Iced oatmeal raisin..Peanut butter cookie..nuf said.
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i think luna bars are disgusting. i like the oatmeal ones only. i much prefer balance bars. i LOVE the almond brownie one. in fact, i'll have to go get some of those tomorrow.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i like them, but prefer to eat the Luna protein bars before a workout. (or after)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Women can keep Luna bars, Men have Dr. Pepper Ten...It's not for women.
  • NoDairy
    NoDairy Posts: 88
    Options
    Ewww they are soy bars.. eat them once a blue moon but dont get hooked.. i stand by the claims that soy does no women good..
  • NoDairy
    NoDairy Posts: 88
    Options
    How are they "for women"? Do they have some kind of special nutrients only females can metabolise? Or are they simply just packaged in colours that a marketing team determined would be attractive to women? I've never actually seen these before, it's an honest question.

soy !!! Men dont want that.. women shouldnt either but most are stubborn to realize...
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options

I believe they are "for women" because they have folic acid and 30 plus % daily calcium.
  • FightforChange
    Options
    Some of the flavors are better than others.. but in general, I like these as a snack, or part of a a quick breakfast. The only thing that bothers me is that whenever I have one, I most certainly will go over my sugar allotment for the day =T
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    :smile: I use them as occasional meal replacement. They are good and keep me from being hungry. But I wonder..if I have a Milky Way :heart: candy bar and take some vitamins at the same time, wouldn't that be the same and a lot cheaper? :flowerforyou:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    do the bars have vagina on them?
    Why are they for women?
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    do the bars have vagina on them?
    Why are they for women?

Lara bars and Cliff bars -- manufactured by the same company.
    Lara bars have slightly lower calories and slightly different vitamins than the Cliff bars do.