Anyone need the help?!!?

Options
I'll help and support you. Let's be friends. :]

We all have a journey ahead of us, and we're all in this together!

Replies

• lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sure I would love to be your buddy:flowerforyou:
  • benniexo
    Options
    yesss ! :) were all in it together
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Count me in! Friend me if you like.
  • MeredithInCT
    Options
    Yes, I would def like some help, I am re-starting tomorrow.

Meredith
  • Incunabulum
    Options
    The more, the merrier :)
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends and finding support / giving support in new places! Anyone in this thread is welcome to add me.
  • joshandstacy
    joshandstacy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't have many friends on here yet and I'd love to have more to keep me accountable as well as help others. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • erintheinfj
    erintheinfj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I agree! Having a support network can do wonders for accomplishing goals! :)

Like Incunabulum said - the more the merrier!
  • danniiiielllaaa
    Options
    You all are great! :D
  • broll11
    broll11 Posts: 16
    Options
    :smile: I could use some more buddies on my list so I stay accountable. That is my biggest weakness. I had sprained my big toe last week so things are starting kinda slow. I can't put it in a shoe yet, but doing what I can.
  • CharlesK07
    Options
    Motivation is the theme, and together we are the best team, Lets tackle these weight goals one day at a time. Feel free to add me as well...
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request
  • Newstart5
    Options
    I have been using the system a little over 10 days and just realized that the social aspect can add to the motivation levels! Its great!
  • chiefinkorea
    Options
    the more the merrier, as they say!
  • JaviLemus
    Options
    can definitely need all the help i can get :)
  • Odumum1
    Options
    I'm feeling I definately need help!!!! I appear to have hit a plateau. Lost the first 25 pretty quickly, but now seeing drops of less than a pound a week. Any one got a suggestion for how to get it dropping at the desired 1 to 2 lbs a week? I've got 40 more to go and at this rate, I'm starting to get a little discouraged. I can live with this eating plan forever, but I want to see some results in the weight loss for now. Exercising 4 to 6 times a week and eating right at the 1200 calorie level.
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    try breaking your diet
    by taking one day off and eat all the food you want in one day
    you would definitely gain weight the second day, but by the end of the week you will lose it all and even more
  • TabulaRasaLove
    Options
    I definitely need more support! xx