Hi all!

Options
This is my first posting.Ive been a member of MFP for a few months now.My weight goes up and down.I think I'm building muscle and hopefully then I'll start losing weight.Anyway i am new at this posting business so i am a little apprehensive.

Replies

• Tyravis
    Tyravis Posts: 37
    Options
    This is my first posting.Ive been a member of MFP for a few months now.My weight goes up and down.I think I'm building muscle and hopefully then I'll start losing weight.Anyway i am new at this posting business so i am a little apprehensive.
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best wishes on your journey. This IS the place where you can find success. :flowerforyou:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You WILL BE SUCCESSFUL with this program! Congrats on starting...
    :flowerforyou:
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You gotta love a site where we all come hoping to kick our OWN butts! :ohwell: I hope it works well for you - it's a great tool! Welcome.
  • LIZZIE218
    LIZZIE218 Posts: 11
    Options
    172884.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

welcome aboard!!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Welcome!!
    Good Luck:smile:
  • Tyravis
    Options
    :glasses: Cool thanks for the welcomes. I am looking froward to the challenges, and finding the new me in the future.
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • MissLissa
    MissLissa Posts: 43
    Options
    Keep it up Trav!! :bigsmile:
  • Tyravis
    Options
    :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: Thanks for the encouragement.Sometimes that feels better than whats physically going on.Its nice to your out there giving such support.