Hello everyone ,,, looking for freinds ?

Options
Noof91
Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
Hey,
I am a 20 years old girl from Saudi Arabia ( ya girls from saudi can access the internet :P )

well I am living in Canada now trying to get my bachelor degree in engineering

that's all I can tell about my self ... i am not really good at introducing my self but feel free to ask about anything

Anyway let's get to the point

I have just started a new diet 2 days ago and this time I really need to lose weight
I feel like I can't live with myself anymore

but since I live here alone there is no one that motivate me or really care about what I am doing in my life , so I really need all the support I can get from you and sure I would try my best to give you back the same

so if you feel like having a new friend, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• silkkat50
    silkkat50 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, i started two days ago aswell ;) If you dont mind me asking, what are your weight stats? I weight almost 13st, 180lbs. All my weight goes on my bum and thighs and boobs so i look like a pear :( The first thing i lose weight off is my boobs unfortunately :(
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    hey
    glad to have someone who just started

honestly, I hate how my body looks so I have never thought about measuring every single area, but my weight today was 168
    and I am my height is only 163 cm almost 5.3"
    so I think we almost the same
    and the fat in my body are Exactly like you
    and everyone comment on how my boobs disappear after I lose weight :(
    but I don't mind now I just wanna lose weight whatever the result is
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Almost the same body type! Oh gosh!

Yeah, I'm 5'3 and started off as 160 lbs... I'm down to 154 with the help of MFP, but according to BMI charts, I'm supposed to be in the 125-135 range :noway: .

It's hard feeling both little and overweight. I always feel like a troll when I'm with tall skinny girls. :laugh:

Well, welcome to MFP! I wish you the best of luck!