NSV - Belt and Wellies

Options
I had two little NSV today. :)

My size 22 jeans are too big so I had to dig out a belt. When I pulled the belt on and fastened it, I had too much end IYSWIM. Looking again I had fastened the belt using three holes smaller than I normally use ! That was fitting comfortably !

Plus the rainy weather meant wearing wellies for the school run and I have to admit I cut down these wellies from full height as my calves were so thick, but they have always been extremely tight on me. Today they were nearly loose and that includes tucking my jeans into them too ! Maybe I'll be able to leave them full length next time I buy wellies ?

Replies

• JoelleMonique
    Options
    Well done!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    wonderful! what a great problem to have! :flowerforyou:
  • foxyxxx
    foxyxxx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yay! That is great.

I have nightmarish calves. I can't ever wear boots! Even those 'extra width' ones.

Loose clothes are the best! The day my boyfriend took my jeans off without unzipping them, I knew I was on the right track ;-)
  • Flossycat100
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done. In the past I have squeezed into wellies, and they were so tight they would 'suction' themselves on to my legs and need some serious prising off afterwards. I'm looking forward to wearing them this winter, hopefully with fewer problems :wink:
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!