New Here and Need Some Friends to Help Motivate!!

Options
Hi Everyone! I just recently joined on here and am looking for some people to friend on here to help with my journey!! :smile: :smile:

Replies

• LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome! Friend request headed your way. Nice profile picture. All the best to you on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • zoey36918
    Options
    Hi there! I am here to motivate, we are all on the same journey!
  • Shellabella02
    Options
    Thank you!

It's exciting to have a place where everyone is fighting for the same goals! I have found that in the past 7 years (since college) the weight has been creeping up and lately far to quickly!! My recent breakup from my ex didnt help matters either!! Enough is enough I am ready to shed this weight and feel better about myself and my future! :happy:
  • Michelle_C_
    Options
    Would love to help! Sending a request your way!
  • artvandelay85
    Options
    Motivations to everyone! Feel free to add.
  • bbree78
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Bree...just looking for some friends with the same goals. :)
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

I have been having a hard time staying motivated myself lately, but it is time to get back to being serious about getting healthy.

Friend request on the way :smile:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sending friend request :) It's much easier knowing you're not alone. And people here are so nice and helpful, I've gotten so much advice that I otherwise never would have had.
  • M3mPh1z
    Options
    I'm also new here and could use some friends to help motivate me!
  • Shellabella02
    Options
    Thanks to everyone!
    It is definitely easier when you have support from people who have the same goals and can help!! I have spent wayyyy too long being unhappy with my body/weight! The only one to change it is me :smile:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent!