I see a light...

Options
And, it's not a train!!!!

This site really helps. I've set up the mobile version on my phone as well, now I'm never without being able to check what I eat. I have options and love it.

I started at 226 lbs (changed my goals once, so the site reset for me... that's okay ;) ) and now I'm down to 218 lbs. I will reach my goal of 180 lbs and for the first time, in a very long time, I have no doubts!

I think this site is awesome!!!!

I've been referring to it as " my kick in the head . com " because it's sure opened my eyes. Recommendations for the site, that goes without saying... I tell everybody!

Replies

• gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I tell everyone I can about this site too! I only discovered it about 3 months ago and I've lost 20lbs already. I've NEVER intentionally lost weight before and it's all because of MFP.
    Good luck with everything!
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I tell everyone too!! You would think that I get a financial kick back from the site:laugh: I had been unable to get my metabolism going for years and with logging my food, working with a trainer, and most importantly the support from MFP friends, I have been successful in getting the scale to move and change how I think about food!! Good luck and continued success:smile:
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have had 3 friends join I love it too it really works and I love everyone's support and encouragement on the "bad" days so I keep going. You sound like you are doing great congrats!!