Frankie and Bennys HELP

Options
Im going to Frankie and Bennys with my girlfriends on saturday and I really don't know what is the best choice to have!! I don't particularly want them to know I'm dieting as they are my friends from school and they know about my past issues with bulimia but blergh..

Replies

• Connie_TN
    Options
    I would suggest...have a high protein snack before you go..like some nuts or chicken. While at the thinggie..use small plate, have a protein and vegies..If they ask anything...Just say I am eating healthier. If they are your true friends they won't judge and will be supportive. You will do fine sweetie.
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Check out their website. They have their menus on line and one of them is a Lighter Choices one that is calorie counted. Have a look at that will give you an idea what to go for :flowerforyou:
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Check out their website. They have their menus on line and one of them is a Lighter Choices one that is calorie counted. Have a look at that will give you an idea what to go for :flowerforyou:

Just had a look at this and it's a real help, there's also some options in the food database. I try to fit in a quick workout if I'm going out for a meal or drinks :smile:
  • CharlotteLucy22
    Options
    Ah sounds good :) Ill have a lighter option!! Most defnately.
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    After looking at their menu online, I think your best bet is to order off the "lighter choices" menu. Or, order the New York steak, and only eat a portion of it and ask for veggies or a salad instead of potatoes. Have a good time with your friends and try not to obsess about your food. :drinker: