In your 20's? About 20 pounds to lose? Seeking a Partner

Options
Good Morning MFP,

So, I have been on this journey for almost nine months now and am very happy with my progress. However, I realize that I do my best when I have the support of a partner. I am currently seeking just one person who is truly committed to reaching their weight loss goal by the end of this year. There are almost ten weeks left until Christmas (cheesy, I know), and with true dedication I know that I can lose those last 20 pounds.

Does this sound like you?

- Able to reach fitness goal by the end of the year
- In your 20's (or 30's)
- EXTREMELY talkative
- Willing to email back and forth DAILY for support and encouragement (think a paragraph or two)
- Committed to pushing yourself from now until 2012
- Friendly!
- Interested in quasi-intelligent convo... you know, what's your take on Occupy NYC, things like that.

I'm 27, a UC Berkeley grad, currently reside in Philly. I have a boyfriend, no kids, and am ready to be my best me. If a partnership with me sounds up your alley, please send me PRIVATE MESSAGE with a little introduction! Thanks and best of luck to everyone!

photo.jpg?sz=175

Replies

• taniam16
    taniam16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 56.8kg and need to get down to 50kg as my goal, so roughly 15 pounds by Christmas. I love the help and motivation people give me on this site and try hard to make sure I give as much back as I can. I just turned 23 and I have never been more committed to anything in my life so in terms of motivation and dedication I'm there! I've lost 8kg on my own and another 4 or so on MFP.

If you would like to add me then you're more than welcome :) It would be nice to have a partner for the last leg of the journey!

If not then no biggie if you're after someone a bit more local (Australia is about as far away as you can get) and I wish you the best! xx
  • taniam16
    taniam16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just read the private part then... whoops :P