impossible!!

Options
Ok, starting p90 again 3rd time now. This time trying to make simple. Can't afford all the stuff in diet plan so kind of staying close. I am using the fitness pal to keep track of everything. I changed my goals in nutrients (wont let me calculate fat and protein separately ) I calculated calories,fat,cards,daily burn,loss goal. But it is impossible!!!! I can't stay within the guidelines of diet. I sometimes eat less and still come up over fat or cards its so stupid!!! I have only 15 lbs to lose but fat% is real high. How do I do this? I am starving all the time!! I really want this fat gone!! Help!!

Replies

• boog_hudson
    boog_hudson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm doing POx and not following the diet plan. I don't know how your sugar looks but I find that if I use MFP and stay away from processed & fake sugar the fat melts off. Most foods that have sugar are also high in fat, so it's killing two birds with one stone. Lastly eat a lot of snacks even if they're small. That will help with the hunger. When I was feeling hungry all of the time it was because of my lack of protein. If you find that it's the same for you try a Whey shake for snack which is very filling. I know I didn't answer your how to calculate question but the above has worked for me so I thought I'd share.
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the quick help. I checked my sugars they stay at 30-35g a day, is that high? I haven't been watching cause I don't like sweet stuff except in my coffee which is where most of it comes from. I do stick with the whole wheat products I. Guess they have sugar too. Do you know what the goal should be for sugar? I am such a goal person. Thanks again
  • boog_hudson
    boog_hudson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay. I don't know what sugar should be. I took a look at mine and it's between 24-30, but I believe the type of sugar is most important. I don't really monitor the amount but I do make sure it's from natural sources like fruit. If I'm buying processed food then sugar should be the 5th ingredient or more. Again this is just what has worked for me. Does anybody out there know the eating range for sugar? Or can answer the original question regarding the fat/carb count?