How do I log this?? Plz help...

Options
I walked/ran 2 miles this morning in 36 minutes. I know pretty sucky..huh? :-p lol

Anyhow, I used the Log Your Run free app on my iPhone.. And it says I burnt 195 calories... But when I m trying to log it on myfitnesspal... I m clueless how to do it..,

Plz guide
Thanks!! :)

Replies

• mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You could log it as low or high impact arobeics???
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    First of all, That's really good!!! You are starting out as a runner with a perfect speed. You don't want to injure yourself.

What do you mean you don't know how to log it? Go to Exercise, search for an exercise, if the one you want is not there, then add an exercise yourself.

You could enter your own exercise "Run/Walk 18 min/mile" for 36 minutes, 195 calories.
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I find that MFP is more accurate than my GPS walking app on my phone. I would log it as 36 minutes Walking, 3.0 mph Mod. pace, walking dog.
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Work out your average speed and then log that as walking - various speeds are given in the database
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    your not sucky!! I cannot run to save my life :) log it under cardio vascular, either use one of the preset exercises description if it fits, or sometimes what I do is type some mumbo jumbo then I ge tt heoption to add a new exercise
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Work out your average speed and then log that as walking - various speeds are given in the database

That's what I do! :)
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    In the exercise database is "Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace" which is approximately what you did. Click on the exercise tab and then "Add Exercise" under Cardiovascular.
  • karchie31
    Options
    thanks everyone!!

i am kin do new to this site...but finally figured it out...

thanks again and happy losing!! :))