STARS 9 WEEK CHALLENGE (CLOSE GROUP) WK 3

Options
123457»

Replies

• mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Saturday (a day late) October 15 QOTD: When you get to your goal weight (and money was no problem) would you consider having any plastic surgery?

If I still have boobs, I'd want them to be lifted. And if I can't get rid of my flab then I'd have that done. If I lose all my boobs... I'll cry. giggle. but I guess it would save me money instead of having them lifted...
  • tartz66
    tartz66 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Saturday (a day late) October 15 QOTD: When you get to your goal weight (and money was no problem) would you consider having any plastic surgery?

I am late replying to the Saturday QOTD. I am sorry, but it's really hard for me to get onto the computer on the weekends.

I wouldn't get any plastic surgery. I don't feel as though I would need any. I believe I would need lots of toning. Although I have considered getting a boob lift because for my height and size I have really large breast and I have back problems because of them.
  • tartz66
    tartz66 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sunday 10/16/2011 QOTD......Stop nitpicking! When you pick your flaws apart with all the intensity of a brain surgeon, you only increase your anxiety at not being perfect. Try to see your body as a whole and concentrate on what you LOVE about yourself.

Name three things that you LOVE about your body and embrace it!!

1. I LOVE my skin (I have had five children and I do not have any stretch marks)
    2. I LOVE my feet (I have petite sized feet that are smooth and youthful)
    3. I LOVE my complexion (I feel that I look young for my age; thanks to all of the moisturizing creams)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Sunday 10/16/2011 QOTD......Stop nitpicking! When you pick your flaws apart with all the intensity of a brain surgeon, you only increase your anxiety at not being perfect. Try to see your body as a whole and concentrate on what you LOVE about yourself.

Ummm.

:/ Nothing I particularly LIKE right now actually. I like myself overall though, does that count? And I'm more or less happy with my body exactly as it is right now - I've got 25lbs of fat to lose but if I never lose it or I only lose 5 lbs of it I'll probably live.

Changes I'm happy with since I started losing weight:

Thighs are REALLY strong and mostly lean on the lower parts - still big fat deposits on the upper thighs but I had those when I was 16 and 135 so I'm not stressed about them.

Backfat is almost gone - There's still a soft layer but I no longer have little creases/lines from too much back fat as long as I stand straight - there is a small crease if I twist still. I want that to go before I will be happy. with my back but its getting there.

My wrists are back to looking delicate and slim - actually I guess that's a body part I love right now. I have slightly largish hands (not obviously so but they are not small) so they make my wrists look very delicate when I am thin but when I was heavy I think the whole region just looked puffy and fat.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options

1. My shoulders (I can feel the bones now)
    2. My Stomach, because its flatter now than ever (even with a little excess skin)
    3. My Arms (this is really big for me) I have bat wings from losing so much weight, but they are getting stronger and I am seeing definition in them, so when my arms are at my sides, people tell me they looked ripped. I just smile cause I know those wings are hiding in there, But at least I am not afraid of them anymore!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options

Geez this is hard! But if I have to come up with three I will start at the top and work my way down.....

1. My hair, it is very healthy and shiny (no special product, just no name head and shoulders!)
    2. My eyes, they are black and smile when I do
    3. My lips, especially when they are kissing my husbands!!!!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options

This is not an easy question for me... The color of my eyes (kind of a steel blue-gray)... The shape of my legs... That's all I got today...
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options

When I get my goal weight a Tummy Tuck would be great with a little Lipo. My pregnancy has left me with dunlap. (:

Name three things that you LOVE about your body and embrace it

*My Breast are nice.
    *I like my legs
    *Waistline is looking better.
  • sboo
    Options
    QOTD Monday 10/17/2011: Can you see an improvement thus far in your weight loss journey? How are you staying motivated to continue to lose weight?

I have definitely seen an improvement in my appearance, and in my daily routine. My eating habits are better, but still need a little work. My motivation comes from seeing results. The more I see a change in me, the more I want to do better. I fight each day to get closer to my ultimate goal. A healthy Slim and Sexy!
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    QOTD Monday 10/17/2011: Can you see an improvement thus far in your weight loss journey? How are you staying motivated to continue to lose weight?

I can see a little bit of improvement since i have began my journey over a year ago, but with falling off after losing a few lbs and gaining them back, its been tough stay motivated. But I want to be happy with myself therefore everything else will follow. When i lose a few poulds it is such a huge help in staying motivated as well as logging into MFP and seeing the support i get from here, since i have little at home (makes it more difficult).
  • tessacope2
    Options

Definitely. I've wanted to get a breast reduction for the past 7 years. I'm waiting until after I have kids though. At least losing weight will make them a little bit smaller for the time being:)
  • tessacope2
    Options

Name three things that you LOVE about your body and embrace it

1. My hair - it's red so people always remember me.
    2. My smile - teeth are straight and white.
    3. My waist - it's the smallest part of my shape!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options

I did see an improvement in the beginning but for the last couple of week there hasn't been much of a change. And I know it's because of what I've been eating. I thought I lost all of my motivation over the weekend (had a little pity party!) until I read all of my responses. You people on here are amazing and you are what keeps me going. I know this week I WILL make it on the biggest loser list! So come on team blue, join me and lets get this done!
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options

I would not consider plastic surgery. I don't really have anything that I would want to change.... I would love for my stomach to be flatter, but I think with time I will get there. I don't have any extra skin, and I am extremely lucky not to have any stretch marks. So, I don't think there is anything that I would even want to have done.
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Oh man, picking myself apart is what I do best... I could win the gold if it were an olympic sport.

1. I love my eyes. Pretty simple, but I really do love them
    2. I love that I am proportionate. I don't gain weight in one area, and I don't lose all my weight in one area. It goes on and comes off evenly all over, so I tend to not look as large as I think I am. :)
    3. I'm starting to like my legs. They aren't perfect, but they are shapely and muscular. I really think they are starting to be pretty, and I am not so self concious in shorts and dresses any longer. :)
  • sboo
    Options
    Please, post Mondays QOTD on week 4 thread, thanks. Sorry. for the mix up. (:
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options

My smile
    My skin
    My overall body shape
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options

This is the hardest question ever!

1. I like my feet.
    2. I like my eye color.
    3. I like my breasts because they are still perky even after 3 kids and breastfeeding.
  • nenabug
    nenabug Posts: 156
    Options
    October 15 QOTD: When you get to your goal weight (and money was no problem) would you consider having any plastic surgery?

Nope. I'll do my best to take care of it and leave it at that.

1. It's strong.
    2. I carry weight evenly
    3. It's resilient.