How much should I eat today?

Options
Yesterday, I overate 500+ calories over my usual limit. I've been battling a problem with binging the past two months, so normally when I ate too much, I would feel extremely horrible and continue to overeat the next few days. Instead, I want to do something about it, so today I plan on pushing myself a bit further by going to 2 fitness classes tonight in order to get back into the swing of things. In light of this, normally I eat around 1,500 calories daily, but I'm not sure what I should aim for today. considering I ate a lot last night. I know the more you exercise the more I should eat, but since I ate a lot last night, I feel weird eating over 1,500.
In case you're wondering, I plan on taking a piloxing and kettleballs class. Thanks for your help.

Replies

• bbabs99
    bbabs99 Posts: 51
    Options
    I find that if I do a tough workout in too much of a caloric deficit (i'm not hungry that day or some other such reason), that I get insatiable the next day. That could just be me, though.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Eat what you normally would, do the extra workout, and then forget about it. Move on and forward!
  • digitaldigital
    digitaldigital Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I over ate yesterday so I let my food settled and went for a walk/jog. All I can say is you have to push through it forgive your mistake and continue forward.