AWESOME POSSUMS WK 2......10 Wks and 20lbs (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• ta198488
    ta198488 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies. We had a beautiful 2 day rain here in Kansas where everything has been hot & dry most of the summer. I would like to report that I now weigh 163 lbs. I am so excited to have hit this milestone & am looking forward to the smaller numbers in th future. Enjoy your week & keep up the good work. Thanks for all your posts.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week. I think it would've been more if I didn't screw up all weekend. :/ I've lost .25 inches all over too so that makes me feel good! :)
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Well, my camping trip didn't treat me too well! I had lots of fun and got in quite a bit of exercise but drank way to much and I think I may have ate half a bag of potato chips:ohwell: I played about 3 hours worth of paintball and went on a walk that was about 2.5 miles with my family. This campground does "treasure hunting" for the kids. They barry coins and jewelry all over the property and give the kids metal detectors to find the treasures... super fun! I also did 60 jumping jacks, 40 sit-ups (in place of pull-ups), and 40 push-ups. I didn't get Saturday or Sunday's exercises done though:cry:

So, today I weigh 155.8... That is up 2.8lbs:sad: I'm pretty sure some of it is water weight though cause I'm super dehydrated this morning. When I go camping I tend to replace all my water drinking with liqour drinking:devil: But hey, this is almost a guarenty that I will lose next week right:wink:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Is there a new thread? This one got really quiet!
  • aliking6
    Options
    I went up .4 pounds. so I am now at 158. But I know it was the couple birthday parties over the weekend!! Fresh start his week and I already feel great!!

Are we starting to post on a new forum this week??
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Where is week 3?

Did I miss something ;)

Hope everyone is having a great week so far...

E xo
  • bigchid88
    Options
    Yeah I havent gotten anything for a new thread. So far this week is going well. I finally downloaded the app to my phone so i am logging every last thing I eat to hold my self more accountable. I hope everyone elses week is getting off to a good start!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I need to remember to log my food again too. I hit my plateau... its always at 150lbs! So, i've got to make sure I hold myself accountable for everything. I sent a e-mail to Reese but no response yet.
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm sorry. We've been having problems with our internet. I will have the new thread up in the morning. I'm very sorry.
  • cccgrillo
    cccgrillo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Twins2007
    Options
    No worries Reese!

How has your week been?

E :)
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Hey, so how is everyone doing with their workouts so far this week? I personally need some motivation. Sooooo.... I'm just gonna tell ya what I'm gonna do for the rest of the week so I actually do something:tongue::bigsmile:

Thursday - 80 squats, 50 lunges each leg
    Friday - Run for 30 minutes (time is easier for me to track then actual miles:wink: )
    Saturday - 30 push-ups, 50 sit-ups
    Sunday - 30 burpees, 1 hour walk (with my munchkins & pup:smile: )

K... Hold me accountable friends:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Cherry4269
    Options
    ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!! Hi Everyone, jessica asked me to let you all know she's having internet problems and to continue week 2's workouts for week 3!!! Thanks hope everyone is doing well :)
  • Twins2007
    Options
    Thanks for the message :)

Week is going good so far...Down and anxious and not that hungry...:-0

Have a great week-end everyone!

E xo
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Options
    Ladies I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!!! Our internet router is TERRIBLE! We have ordered a new one....so hopefully it will be in soon. I hope everything is going well. I will be updating the spreadsheet soon. I will also begin another thread on Monday for week 4! I am sooo sorry about not being able to keep up.
  • Twins2007
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great week-end!

Mine was difficult at home...Anyway...
    See you tomorrow for the weigh in :)

E xo
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing very good. :( I've been working out a ton but not losing weight so the last few days I've been extremely unmotivated to do anything. UGH.
  • Twins2007
    Options
    You know what worked for me?

I took a BREAK.

ONE WEEK OFF of working on.

Just kept my calories in check and watched when I ate and possible triggers for emotional eating (my thing...Agh.)

And I was eating over my calorie limit even if I was working out so damn hard (NOT SAYING that is what is going on on your end...I was just shocked that even though I was working out so damn much...The scale was stuck)

DON'T GIVE UP...YOU ARE DOING AWESOME!

WE CAN DO THIS :)

E xo
  • bigchid88
    Options
    Just weighed myself...down 4 pounds(221)....hopefully no more going back up in weight from here on out. In addition to cardio 4-5 days a week, I'm starting Insanity this week so we shall what happens with that. I have gotten my roommates to join me so that will be good to have household motivation and accountability.
    Something great happened this week! All of my size 16 and 14 jeans have been falling off of me and just look horrible. I went to Ross to try on some jeans and i fit in a size 12!!!!! I havent worn that size since I was 10 or 11. My roommate was with me and then suggested I just borrow her jeans but she mandated that I no longer wear my baggy jeans =]

Best of luck this week everyone. Remember to just take one day, one meal, and one workout at a time. We can and will make it through this journey.