87 lb weight loss w/ pic

Options

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Mel!! Im so glad I got to be a witness to this! You look so amazing!!! Congrats on your hard work! :)
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! way to go!!!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Its okay, even if you didn't figure out how to post the pics, I definitely already knew how to copy and paste your link to see it anyway :D You look SOOO much younger as well! As somebody already said, you also don't look 230lbs... lol you sure about that part?!

Great job Hon! I love going through success stories, and your transformation is amazing. :D
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and your engagement!!! You look amazing!!!
  • valz2000
    valz2000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Very inspirational!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great transition! congrats very real :)
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    It worked for me fine... You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story it helps to keep me inspired and on the right track for my journey! Again Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • krishnashri4
    Options
    can not see the pics..???
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference!

you look amazing congrats on your success:)

i cant wait till i even get half way to my goal weight!
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :smile: beautiful!!
  • mitchypoo777
    Options
    Wow, what a change, you look fantastic and you certainly don't look like you are a 14 pants. Great job!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I fixed the picture for you.

Impressive weight loss, great work!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job!
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! you look amazing I can hardly believe you are the same person! You look so much younger. I bet you feel so great!
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the great support and for noticing my pictures before and after, I now know that I will puch my self harder to get to where I really want to be... some asked how long it took for me to lose 87 lbs, well I started on April 28th, and today is October 17th, in total it took me 7 months to lose 87 lbs, I know it might seem like a lot of weight in a short period of time, but the way I did it was i kept going to the gym for about an hour then go home and do my biggest loser videos, eating healthy and exercising is how i did it, also I let go of all the sweets and red meat......Please add me if any one needs more support or any questions.... I'd love to help others so that we can all get through together.....
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! :D awesome!!!!! keep looking good!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ygsandoval
    ygsandoval Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look so beautful! Great job!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!