First 10 lbs

Options
I've lost my first 10 lbs, almost 11 lbs (4.8 kg). I'm crying right now, because I'm actually losing weight instead of yoyoing back and forth.

There's still a lot of work to be done, but... The first 10 lbs is gone, and it's never coming back. Ever.

Replies

• DawniePGH
    DawniePGH Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I started my plan again today and I know that it could be a long road but if I stick to my guns, my life will be set by this time next year!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Keep up the good work. You are doing something right. :flowerforyou:
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are on the right track. We are all in this ride together!
  • BigCat175
    BigCat175 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! I'm hoping to hit the big 10lbs lost mark this week coming up and I can't wait. I've been moving in the wrong direction for a long time and to see things getting better day by day is so encouraging! Keep it going! Thanks for sharing your huge success. It's great encouragement for me.
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Keep up the good work : )
  • TrishKennett
    Options
    Well done - doesn;t it make a difference? To how you feel, think and react? Keep up the great work!
  • kahavi
    kahavi Posts: 35
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, thank you! :)
    Well done - doesn;t it make a difference? To how you feel, think and react? Keep up the great work!

It makes a world of difference, and it also has boosted my determination. I will get to my goal, definitely!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!