tips on quick exercises

Options
just wondering if anyone has quick exercises ill be able to do to lose those few extra calories while im at school or home.
thanks (:

Replies

• jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    If you have a bathroom on a different floor use that one instead of the floor your on.
    Park away from doors rather then close to them when out shopping.
  • KavemanKarg
    Options
    You can do isometric work no matter where you are and no matter what position you are in and nobody will know.

Mini workouts throughout the day to raise your baseline daily total work level. Before your shower, do a routine of 5 pushups, 5 squats, 5 whatever, 5 whatever etc.... Again before bed, sneak in little routines here and there as they add up!

But 80% of your weight loss is going to come from diet no matter what you do, abs are in made in the kitchen, not the gym.
  • mamaredhead
    Options
    I do side-leg-lifts while brushing my teeth and 50 - 100 situps before I even get out of bed every single morning. That definitely helps ;-)))

When I wait for the water to boil in the kitchen I sometimes do 20 - 30 elevated pushups off of my kitchen counter.

I also love the isometrics-thing: squeezing the steering-wheel while waiting for the lights to turn green, pushing against my inner thighs with crossed hands (right hand -- left thigh and vice versa) while I'm bored in a meeting -- that's good for thighs and arms and abs and against boredom ...

Look up isometric exercises, there are TONS of them!

Eat healthy, keep low on empty carbs (again!), low on processed food, eat high quality products, stay natural. This and exercising will get you far fast.

It will be SOME work though, but it will be worth it!

Good luck!