New to MFP, very excited!

Options
Hey! My name is Katy and I'm 23 years old. I recently dropped from 185 to 149 with a change of diet and am now stuck at my weight. I was very excited to come across this app on my phone and I can't wait to start using it daily -- today has been a good day!

A little about me - I'm a recent home owner - with two jobs. I have two great dogs and I do pitbull rescue on the side.

Feel free to add me as a friend, I'd love to have people to help motivate/motivate me. :)

Replies

• hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site and easy to use - congrats and good luck!
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.
    Your best bet is to make friends and get motivators.
    It always helps me.
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Welcome -- you have good reason to be excited. MFP is a great community of fantastic, supportive people, and best of all the program REALLY WORKS. Good luck!
    By the way, while the phone app is good, also use the website, which as additional functionality and benefits. The combo of the two is the best.
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! I can already tell this is going to be great!
  • SkinnyForMinnie
    SkinnyForMinnie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are going to love it here. I've been on here longer than any other site due to its simplicity and effectiveness, and the app is great, especially with the barcode scanner. Enjoy! :drinker:
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    Welcome, this site is an awesome way to get support from like minded individuals!
    Good luck!
  • PeytonLT
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been here a few days, but I'm totally digging it! Good luck with your journey!
    I <3 my pits!! Awesome dogs!
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Much success to you!!!

Feel free to add if you like. :smile: