Want another Challenge? Make A Pack!

Options
Ok so my husband an i have a little competition going on! I took what he most likes to eat (FAST FOOD) and what i like the most (STARBUCKS COFFEE) and for one week we cannot have it! Plus trying to keep all our numbers in our food diary in the green with whatever we are tracking! We are trying to see who will break first and all the while it will only benefit us!

So try this with your man, woman, friend, or whomever and make a pack not to have that one thing you are week for and see who will break first or if you can really give that thing up! See if you both can keep your number in your food diary in the green!

Who is going to win?

Replies

• red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I think the word you're looking for is "pact"

Also, this is a good idea :-)
  • GambleGurl
    Options
    I think the word you're looking for is "pact"

Also, this is a good idea :-)

HAHAHAHAHA OOPS! Yea my bad! But yes i thought id do this with my husband for 1 week to see what would happen and for a little incentive to give me a little motivation to cut out some of my stuff!
  • stupidthick5150
    Options
    that's a great idea :) i think that so cute you guyz are working together. tell your hubby I said great Job supporting his wifee he got 5 thumbs up from me :):P)
  • GambleGurl
    Options
    that's a great idea :) i think that so cute you guyz are working together. tell your hubby I said great Job supporting his wifee he got 5 thumbs up from me :):P)

I sure will tell him! I needed a little bit more motivation so i had another coffee tonight and im going to try and not have any this week!
  • stupidthick5150
    Options
    you know what I was thinking????? you can still have coffee just get the instant coffee and mix it with the hazel nut creamer the creamer only has 37 calories It wont be Starbucks but its better then going cold turkey