Hello! :)

Options
Hi there, my name is Annie. I've been around here for awhile, just started again recently. My heaviest weight was 266, I lost 26 pounds on my own somehow, not sure where they went, I wasn't really trying. I started trying really hard on here when I was 240, and I am happy to report that I have lost 13 pounds just staying under my calorie goals, drinking lots of water, giving up soda (even though it was diet...) and exercising.

I want more buddies! I want to have people that I can encourage and who can encourage me back. I am 29, I have 3 kids, and I have 100 pounds more to lose. Anyone with similar goals want to buddy up? :)

Replies

• rjlarry
    rjlarry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I AM A MALE, 29 WITH THREE KIDS. SW=333 CW=318 THANKSGIVING=(300) GW=240
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie, I'm Holly. :)

I'm twenty six & have a nine month old son. I reached my highest weight while I was pregnant at 215, but I'm very close to hitting my goal weight of 150. Only eleven more pounds! Feel free to add me for support.
  • jennparr16
    jennparr16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello there I was ckeckin on your weight loss and i just thought i'd say '"Way TO Go'.!!. I know its not easy keep up the good work
  • jennparr16
    Options
    That is exactly where i started. Once I hit 215 i knew i had to do something. I didn't like the way my body felt it was very uncofortable. BUt now I am happy to say I have lost a total of 40lbs. I am so proud of myself.
  • jennparr16
    Options
    Way to go. I know its hard but all the hard work will pay off.
  • lysbeth8
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you!
  • ElaineDaniel45
    Options
    hello and welcome!