97 Pounds Down, 6 to go to goal! Retry

Options
Resized picture and trying again for the "after." Sorry kids, I am not good at this.

001-1.jpg

001.jpg

Replies

• grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Forget it. I will put it on my home page. Sorry! :love:
  • krystlpierce
    krystlpierce Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Good job!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,004 Member
    Options
    Go to photobucket and resize the pictures to be about 400 X 700....or around there.

You can change your settings in photobucket so all your uploaded pictures will be that size from now on, or you can resize individual albums or individual pictures.
  • GrammyWhammy
    GrammyWhammy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Can't wait to compare pics! What was your motivation? How has your life changed?

Thank you for posting. Success like yours is a great encouragement to me.
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Thanks!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your profile pics - what a diffference. Congrats on the 97 lbs down. You look amazing, and I can't believe your age. You look so much younger!!!:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • sarahbeloved
    Options
    Great job!!!! :)
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great. And by the way, I am borrowing your jewerly keeper idea. :)
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    My grandchildren (14 of them) were my motivation. I got sick and tired of being on the sidelines too fat to move and participate with their fun activities. I was losing my mobility. I just got sick and tired of being sick and tired. It was HARD at first, but it is so easy now! It is definitely worth the journey. I feel like a NEW woman (recycled a bit).

Love my jewelry keep idea too. :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!