New

Options
Hi all,

My first time counting calories and am a bit scared. Am hoping I can understand this lol.

Replies

• swilder72
    swilder72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared. This is the easiest site I have seen when it comes to counting calories. Feel free to add me as a friend so I can help you navigate through this if you need it.
  • vegasaims
    vegasaims Posts: 128
    Options
    Don't be! This site is really easy and the people are awesome and very supportive! Good Luck! :smile:
  • HawaiianTx
    HawaiianTx Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You'll like it. If I can figure it out, I'm sure you can ;)
  • Luzaponte
    Options
    HI to all of you, my first time with myfitnesspal am excite and hoping I can understand this counting calories.:smooched:
  • rbarnes9292
    rbarnes9292 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone out there! I actually have been trying this for a couple of months now but am starting over today and trying to get on track. I have been struggling to lose about 20 lbs for what feels like forever. I'm hoping by coming on here more I will find the support I need and become more dedicated to keeping track of my daily routines. Good luck to you all. :happy:
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    this site makes it easy to keep track of what you eat and find out the calorie content. Might reccomend getting a small kitchen scale to measure out fruit sizes and such until you get used to eyeing it yourself. Feel free to friendme and ask anything you may fee you need know :) Kimmy