Hi from Utah!

Options
I heard about this from someone on city-data and I am hooked. I love this! I was doing w.w. with the points etc and got so tired of figuring it out. The only thing is I am suppose to watch my cholestrol and sugar and I don't know how to change it so I limit myself. It says I can have 33 g of sugar a day....but I really can't.

Anyways, I am excited. I have been trying to lose 15 pounds for a year....well not trying to hard. I have lost 2 pounds since finding out about mfp.
Rae:wink:

Replies

• LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • 4me2day
    4me2day Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can't have 30 grams of sugar either. My doc says I'm pre diabetes. Loosing weight and staying away from refined sugar and flour are a priority.
  • jodylynne66
    Options
    Yay for you!!! I have used the WW program before. I like it but it is so much fun to do this and have it on my phone. I am rooting for you.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Utah...anyway, welcome.
  • rayettainutah
    Options
    This is much easier than counting points. This first week has been great, not having to figure out how many more points I can have. Just type it in and bingo it's done. I love this. Good luck to all of you
  • rayettainutah
    Options

Oh great! Northern Utah or Southern. I lived 30 years in Layton, but now I am in Cedar City.
  • FrayedKnot
    Options
    Hi. I'm on the protein based Dukan Diet, and have a very sweet tooth. I use aspartame replacement and haven't noticed a difference. No cals and feeds my craving. Has worked well so far.
    Good luck!
    Feel free to make me a friend.
    Steve (UK)
  • ejohndrow
    Options

Oh great! Northern Utah or Southern. I lived 30 years in Layton, but now I am in Cedar City.
    I actually grew up in Layton, down the road from Hill AFB.
  • rayettainutah
    Options
    Wow....we must of been neighbors. I lived 3 years off Hillfield road and before that 18 years off Cherry Lane and Hwy 89....small world. Where do you live now
  • ejohndrow
    Options
    No kidding. I messaged you in a PM.