Replies

• edmondskm
    Options
    I own both.
    Just Dance 3, definitely.
  • robinpickles
    robinpickles Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I loved Dance Party.. .hated Zumba... my friend loves Zumba and hates Dance Party...

My advise... rent them both first.. see which one you like! =)
  • Relicgoddess
    Options
    just dance, 3.zumba for the wii is okay, but not great. for the kinect though..AH-MAZING
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    NOT Zumba for Wii, I bought it and don't like it at all. The tuition part of it isn't helpful and the beginners workout was confusing as hell as a result. Thumbs down from me!
  • MarynEve
    MarynEve Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I bought Just Dance 3 a little less than a week ago, and I love it!
    SO much fun!
  • awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think your best bet it to either rent (or borrow from a friend) to see which you prefer. In my opinion, just dance was more of a beginner's work out for me. I didn't burn as many calories (or sweat as much) as I did with the Zumba. When I first came to MFP I did Just Dance, then Just Dance 2, then Zumba, now I switch it out between Zumba and my bowflex treadclimber. FYI - There is Zumba 2 coming out next month I believe!!
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    i just bought the just dance 3 for wii and its brilliant i would go for that i havent heard much about the zuba but i know you have to have good coordination
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    JD3
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you're looking for. We have both Just Dance 2 and Zumba. If you want a timed workout session type thing, go with Zumba. If you want just a fun, dancy thing where have more options go with Just Dance.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Both. I did 45 mintues of JD3 last night and I'm sore today
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Ive got both, but i would go for zumba, you burn tons more calories. Your heart goes higher so you in te 'fat burning zone' :) but just dance 3 is very fun! Its a hard desicion, but for a full body workout, id invest on zumba :)