I finally fit in the chair!

Options
I am involved in a Booster's club for my son. I could never fit in those stupid high school desks though. Majorly embarrasing. I would have to sit on a chair at the side. Once I sat on the floor and felt stupid. I stopped going to the meetings I was so embarrassed. So last night I go and....I fit in the chair. Comfortably. I am not squeezed in. I even wiggle a bit just enjoying that I fit in the chair. Hell, there is room to spare! But above all.....I FIT IN THE CHAIR!

Replies

• humanskin
    Options
    Yeay!! That's excellent!
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! :)
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats to you:)
  • Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome!!! Congratulations!!! I love that you wiggled around just because you could.
  • joyeaann
    joyeaann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great Job!

I understand the feeling... it is a very proud and happy moment.

not to mention the little bit of "neener neener" that goes into it!! :laugh: :tongue:

:flowerforyou:
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    That is way too awesome!

I remember the first time I fit in a booth. Pure joy!
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    woohoo!
  • Bonny272
    Bonny272 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. We took our three kids to an amusement park so they could ride roller coasters for the first time and I was so uncomfortable trying to squeeze into the seats. That's my goal is to be ready for next year. The kids want to go again next summer and I'm going to have fun too!
  • lfcutie
    lfcutie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    yay! sometimes i think those moments make me happier than the scale does even when i lose :)
  • sarahbeloved
    Options
    Yay! this made me smile :) Great for u! that feeling will help u keep the extra weight off for good :)
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I removed the extender belt in my car over the summer and wanted to jump for joy.
    CONGRATULATION!:drinker:
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Excellent! :)
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I will NEVER forget that fateful day in sophmore biology class when I got STUCK in one... Litterally stood up and the desk came WITH ME...UGH! Good for you for getting past that point :) You are doing GREAT!
  • mdorman8313
    mdorman8313 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I totally hear you on this one! WAY TO GO!!! THat is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh, so great!
  • chubbychristianchick
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    That's so amazing! You ROCK!!!!!
    Keep up the great work!
  • smathinly
    Options
    This makes me smile so big! ROCK ON YOU!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!