HEY YOU!

Options
Hey all. Im new here. I need friends to keep me going. I need motivation you know!

Thanks

Replies

• i_love_carbs
    i_love_carbs Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me too!!

I am seriously debating heading home and throwing back a tub of icing - so any and all motivation is appreciated~
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Me too!!

I am seriously debating heading home and throwing back a tub of icing - so any and all motivation is appreciated~

Coconut Pecan icing.....YUMMO!!!

I am glad I am not the only one who has done this!!!!! BUT I DON"T DO IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Throw back a nice glass of water!!
  • anita9932002
    Options
    me three.. let's quit being fat a$$es and make healthy choices..lol
  • deborahmoore
    Options
    Me Too! My goal is to lose 75 lbs. I started last Monday 10/09/11. I've lost 7 lbs! I'm so excited! I have a long road ahead of me. but I'll get there!:smile::smile:
  • CurlyClare78
    Options
    Step away from the icing!!!
  • MovingUp2011
    Options
    That sounds like a good plan. The icing sounds amazing though ha
  • swadley27
    swadley27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    INVITE ME AND STAY ENCOURAGED
  • HotMami87
    Options
    New to this and would love some words of encouragement!!!!!!!:wink:
  • MrsWagz
    MrsWagz Posts: 41
    Options
    Guys!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Keep your long term goal in mind and set small goals for yourself so you reward yourself along the way! I can relate to the icing indulgence.. I've been known to kick back a bucket of betty crocker frosting in no time at all.. :)
    Remember the long term satisfaction of feeling healthy FAR outweighs the short term reward of a binge.. I've never resisted a binge and been sorry, but many times I have given in to that bucket of frosting or that bag of jelly beans or that pint of ice cream and after ask myself Why did I do that?? For me giving in to a cookie or ice cream a lot of times off sets my whole day and I have a hard time getting back on the wagon.. Try and take notice of when you want to eat a food you know you shouldn't. A lot of times these cravings are emotionally driven, be it stress, sadness or even being excited about something.. If you make yourself aware of WHY you want to grab that junk food you may be less apt to want it. (I have found this from personal experience)
    Also eat extra foods when you workout. Your body will need the extra calories because you are burning more and if you don't allow yourself extra on those days you will be too hungry. I also find eating small amounts every 2-3 hrs really helps me feel more satisfied and I don't feel the need to eat extra things I normally wouldn't.. I hope this helps!! Feel free to friend me on here so we can keep in touch more one on one. I love to help people stay motivated!! Have a Blessed day!! :wink:
  • maryannpan
    Options
    Hey To you: Just keep coming here and being happy with your self. Its all about baby sets and staying constant. But you need a helping hand everyday. Im 67 and the older I get the harder it is, But I want to be healthy so I can enjoy my Grand kids and family. So stay true to your self and God Bless you every day. :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Oh look. You come with a pre-made friend list. :smile: