Day One-Newbie here...

This is my first day on myfitnesspal.com. I have done LA Weight Loss and Weight Watchers in the past. I will lose the weight and then put it right back on....and then some. I have realized I just have to change my lifestyle and the choices I make. Hard when you love fried foods and mexican food. I am determined to set a good, healthy example for my kids, so wish me luck! Anyone in Washington state, I would love to hear from you.

Replies

• ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Well good luck on your journey. :smile:
  • Im from washington lol.
    You can do it :). I am slwoly learning that I also need to change my lifestyle... Hugely. I love fried foods and sweets lol. Hard to stay away from. But to stay healthy I need to. Good luck :)
    Add me if you would like!
  • Welcome! I have only been doing this for 1 week so far, so we are both new. I love this site so far. Good luck and don't be so hard on yourself. :happy:
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I did weight watchers for a bit too and I noticed the same thing... I think you'll like it here! :happy:

My best suggestion: go to the food & nutrition board! I love almost ALL food to a fault, but I'm totally happy with substitution and portion control now (Hey, sometimes you've GOTTA have at least a taste! :tongue: )

I wish you good luck!
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Good luck to you. We are all here for you.
  • What does it mean to "add" someone?