Does anybody else......??????

Does anybody else go to sleep at night, just excited about how much weight you are loosing and going to loose. An also imagine what they will look like when you reach your goal weight..... Or is it just me????? :-)

Replies

• Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    I'am still bewildered how the body works, you go to bed then wake up 3 pounds lighter...where did it go ????? I'am still a newbie at this.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    You are not alone. :blushing:

When I know I've had a great day I abolutely go to bed thrilled thinking of the number the scale might show the next morning. I also imagine what I might look like at my goal weight. =) I think I need to focus on this more though because I've been making BAD food choices lately.

:flowerforyou:
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    I totally do this :-) and I was 10st 10lbs this morning - eeeek!! :-D xx
  • daram05
    daram05 Posts: 80
    NOOOOOOOO......you are so not alone. My family and friends say I am obsessed, but it just feels so GOOD to really love and appreciate the new body I have. Like someone else said, when I have an overall GOOD day, I can't help but to think about it as I lay down and think what I can do the next day to top it. This may be why I cant go to bed before 12:30AM. But, its a great feeling to me.

Ladies, keep up the good work and we will definitely see the results :-) I'm only 5 lbs from the initial goal I set for myself and I SOOOOOOOOO CAN'T WAIT to get there!!!

Dara
  • laurenduck05
    laurenduck05 Posts: 31 Member
    The body is amazing, I totally agree with you!! I thought I was on my own day dreaming about weight loss!!! So glad im not! Keep going ladies!!!!
  • I know what you're talking about! I love going to bed before a weigh-in day thinking, I know when I wake up tomorrow I will see the weight I've lost!
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    I know what you're talking about! I love going to bed before a weigh-in day thinking, I know when I wake up tomorrow I will see the weight I've lost!

totally agree:-)
  • Yea...You are not alone.... I'm with other people... when I know I've had a good day I'm so excited to get up and see what the scale has to say.. half the time its what gets me out of bed and then if I've lost it motivate me to go to the gym to see what more I can do and if for some off reason I've gained it motivates me to go to the gym to loose... so WIN WIN!!!
  • jo2907
    jo2907 Posts: 69 Member
    totally agree!

I am so motivated when i have a good day, i go to bed dreaming of wearing the new jeans i have in my wardrobe that have alway been too small for me!! and impressing family that i havent see for months!
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    I do fantasize about weight loss. But since I have a sleeping disorder, I don't think I get enough sleep for it to just melt off. I wish!