Hey Fitnesspals(:

Options
My names Hailey, And I've stuggled with weight for about four years. I had a breaking point where I had stopped eating, and know that ive gained a lot of weight back, Its time to get in shape the healthy way.

I'm currently anywhere between 179-181, I'm not to sure.
I started fitnesspal cause all the raves about how amazing and helpful. I'm really wanting to use this tool but im having difficulties already.
This is what my intakes should be:
1,280 176 43 48
Calories Carbs Fat Protein

I thought this would be easier, like they'd give me a diet plan to follow, because im really stupid with foods.
So i'd really love if someone could help me with a plan? I'd love you guys forever.

I'll probably be on here for a while, so I'd love to get some help and feedback from some people.
I'd really love it. (:

Replies

• teenyinni
    Options
    It's hard to tell someone exactly what foods they should eat since everyone has different preferences and what's realistic for one person may not be for another. I recommend checking out websites like self.com and livestrong.com to get more information on healthy eating plans. Also, change your settings so your MFP friends can view your food diary. That way we can get an idea of your current food habits and give you individualized suggestions!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome Hailey! I have about the same calorie intake as you. I just read labels, measure and log everything. Good luck. And feel free to add me as a friend.