Driving Test

Options
I'm 22. Had my permit for years but never got around to taking the test, maybe I was scared. Took it a couple months ago but got an instant fail because I didn't look over my shoulder at the bike lane.

I'm proud to announce that I passed today!!!! I'm now able to be an adult like the rest of you and take myself wherever I need to go without supervision lol. YAYYYY!

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    lol....yay!
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the freedom! :flowerforyou:
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    good for you!!!! you are not alone, my niece is 20 and hasn't taken hers yet either.
  • Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just turned 33 and I'm learning how to drive (native NY'er who always found a way to get around). I'm loving learning how to drive and look forward to getting my full license by Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy this new privilege! :happy:
  • mommyfor3boys
    mommyfor3boys Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    yay! that is great!!
  • Timothytim2
    Options
    Awesome, have fun and be safe!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Congrats! I just turned 33 and I'm learning how to drive (native NY'er who always found a way to get around). I'm loving learning how to drive and look forward to getting my full license by Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy this new privilege! :happy:

I'm a native Ny'er who moved to San Francisco which is almost the same thing...didn't need a car but because I got married last year and moved to suburbs, had to get the dang license lol.

I had a good instructor person, he was in a good mood...but I still did everything perfectly, 0 errors! :-)