Joined 1 yr ago and fell off wagon days later- now +6lbs

Options
:frown:
I'm going to try again. It's all about me and I know that. No one else can stop me from eating the chocolate cookies that I made for my kids yesterday but me. Why do I find myself rationalizing everything?!?!!?

Replies

• msdee912
    Options
    Welcome back!! Eat the cookie, just know your going to have to do something to work it off if you over indulge..:)
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I have been on a chocolate binge the last couple of days. So far I have stayed within my guidelines but it sure does cut into the amount of food I can eat. Tomorrow is a new and better day for you.
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. Just not strong enough right now to make those delicious cookies. Welcome back. If it makes you feel any better, I started two years ago and although I lost some weight, my ticker hasen't had much movement. Good Luck!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Don't worry about the past. The important thing is that you've jumped back on the wagon! Each new day is a chance to do better! good luck! :smile:
  • siogdearg
    siogdearg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can completely empathise. I have been going up and down the same 3 pounds for the last year. I'm hoping that keeping track of absolutely everything will work this time...... hope you get your motivation back - maybe start on a good mood day though?
  • Carrin817
    Carrin817 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. I tell myself that I can eat the cookies today and work out harder tomorrow.....seems like that tomorrow never comes. I need to realize that if I want that cookie today I need to exercise for it first. I hate to deprive myself of things because then I feel like then I want that more than ever so if I work out first then I let myself have the treats.