Fell Off The Horse

Options
Well today fell off the horse and had a Toaster sandwich from Sonic:mad: , after i added it I was shocked to know it had over 600 calories, thought it would be better since it was chicken guess not. Well getting back on the horse, this was really a huge wake up call for me. Well for those of you that fall do NOT let it get you off track, we all fall off once in awhile.

Peace and Cheese (low fat)

:laugh:

Replies

• zombiesniper
    Options
    Well today fell off the horse and had a Toaster sandwich from Sonic:mad: , after i added it I was shocked to know it had over 600 calories, thought it would be better since it was chicken guess not. Well getting back on the horse, this was really a huge wake up call for me. Well for those of you that fall do NOT let it get you off track, we all fall off once in awhile.

Peace and Cheese (low fat)

:laugh:
  • dakoda
    dakoda Posts: 38
    Options
    I feel your pain.

I pigged out today. It wasn't anything too bad, just too much. I am so mad at myself.

:sad:

It's nice to know I'm not alone though, so thanks for sharing. I plan on working my *kitten* off in the gym tomorrow to make up for it.
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    oops! I was scared i did the same thing today a chick-fil-a. But the grilled chicken sandwich was only like 240 or something....
  • joshsmama05
    Options
    I had a bad day too - Starbucks was calling my name - went with low fat options but it still put me over my calories for the day. i didn't get anything really "bad" just waaaaaaaay too many calories! we can all start fresh in the morning!
  • yadiraj82
    yadiraj82 Posts: 23
    Options
    Tell me about it.... I had half of a 3 muskateers after luch.... i just needed somthing sweet..:\
  • reallysteve
    Options
    I was eating a delicious butterfinger and then was adding it in at the same time and realized if i ate the whole thing it was 280 calories. OUCH. Luckily I stopped half way into it, it is sitting right here in front of me yelling at me. Mean old candy bars!!
  • joanne123
    joanne123 Posts: 69
    Options
    I had a couple of glasses of wine with friends, :drinker: came home and had one more :devil: and in the excitement went for the chocolate bar in the fridge too! Was very cross with myself this morning :grumble: so you have helped me to remember one 'falling off the horse' does not a diet ruin!!
    Thank you :flowerforyou:
    Back on track today. :smile:
    Its so good to know so many people out there have bad days too :laugh:
  • my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i go out with some of my co workers everyother friday for dinner and drinks i dont fall off the wagon in the food department on those nights i drink to darn much 6 beers and yikes 1000 calories but on those days i tell myself they are calorie free...hhehehe!!! i get right back on the right track the very next morning i have lost 90 pounds in 6 months and feel amazing..im the maid of honor im my best friends wedding in august and that dress will be a size 8 and this body will wear that if it kill me having to wear fat sucker panty hose:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I went to a pot luck supper. Ooooooooooooooo I did eat a lot of salad but also indulged in chocolate cream pie! Well back at it today is all I can say! Nice to know I am not the only one who falls down...
  • Soniabruja
    Options
    OK. I thought I was the only one!!!
    The gilt is killing me today!!!
    Yesterday, I started the day very healthy, but I went to a friend house..
    The idea was to give her an apple pie that some-one give me to me as a present....
    I didn't want to be tented in my house......
    At the end I had TWO portions with a chai tea!!!!!
    Them I came home and dinner was ready.....My lovely partner cooked.... It was lost of potatoes
    in the menu.....I did have some of the potatoes, but I was very surprise when i was counting the calories!!!!!
    I went over 500 of the limit!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was so depress today...I only want to eat, and eat.......
    If didn't have my two little kids I will be in bed all day....:cry:
    Thanks every-one for be there and read my words.....:heart::flowerforyou:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I've done that before. You live, you learn. You will know better next time.